Chopped Thai Kale Salad
This recipe is from my Aunt Sachi and everyone who I have ever served it to has loved it - even the non-kale lovers!
- 1/3 cup avocado or other vegetable oil
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce/ Tamari
- 2 Tbsp water
- 2 Tbsp white vinegar
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp grated ginger
- Squeeze of lime juice
Mix all of these ingredients together in a blender.
- 16 oz frozen edamame (cooked)
- 5-6 cups chopped kale
- 3 large carrots (shredded)
- bell peppers (finely sliced)
- 1 cup cilantro leaves
- 3 green onion (finely sliced)
- ¾ cup chopped peanuts
- 1/3 cup toasted sesame seeds (optional)
Use organic ingredients where possible for a tastier and much healthier salad. Mix together with dressing and Enjoy!