IN-OFFICE NATUROPATHIC TESTING INCLUDES:
- Blood Sugar levels
- Zinc Taste Test is a simple oral taste test to check your levels of zinc.
- Chemstrip for testing the urine for 10 factors
- pH testing of urine and saliva are also available in-office of for home use/testing
- Lugol's Iodine Skin Test to evaluate for possible iodine deficiency
- Muscle Testing (aka Total Body Modification). Muscle testing can be used to check everything from organ and system health, foods and environmental sensitivities, to medications and emotions. This is an assessment tool as well as a way to treat sensitivities and allergies. For more details, please call the clinic.
OUT-OF-OFFICE TESTING INCLUDES:
Dynacare, Life Labs, Rocky Mountain Analytical are the labs that I typically use to analyze your urine, blood, stool or saliva if deemed necessary. Most of the testing that a medical doctor can order, can also be provided by me through these labs, however through an ND they will not be covered by OHIP. There are also many more in depth analyses that can be done such as testing for heavy metal toxicity, IgG food intolerance testing, and Comprehensive Stool analysis and Comprehensive Saliva Hormone Testing to name a few, which are NOT covered by OHIP even if your MD orders them, yet which can be ordered through me/NDs for the same cost as your MD would have to charge you.
Waterdown – Ontario – Canada